Lina H Hanna

Lina H Hanna

Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Full Moon makes my soul’s flower Bloom


The ruler of the night, the magician of the dark sky , the anchor of the midnight ship , The Moon ,the mirror of the sun, he is always there glowing on the world… I gaze into an irresistable beauty, a full circle of magical radiance, one glance and I breathe out my soul to breathe in his soul; I am forever transformed; I have always had this infatuation with the full moon, my senses sharpen, my heart aroused , my body stirred ; that moon makes me yearn for a raw emotion, it makes me yield for an unborn desire, a virgin feeling that I always miss but never experienced before… it provokes the wild me to surface, it unleashes my appetite for life , music and passion, that still moon makes me dance in circles wandering around for a rendering dream, it makes me want to scream…

The moon is silent yet I hear its loudest cry , I listen to the murmurs of the night filled with lamentation and longing for a hug, a long embrace…the moon shines on every face in every place , he composes a music that a deaf ear can gravitate to its melodies; he is there to witness moments of joy and pain, he listens to the laughter and the tears of his dears, he shines on each one of them equally, the moon does not divide or prioritize, no one owns him yet he is for everyone…

The moon haunts me, he takes over my being, my eyes can’t move away from his light and mysterious appeal that renovates me, the moon makes everything and everyone more beautiful, more attractive, it casts its spell all over the world and the world succombs to his charm. His magnetic power blooms our midnight flower , we run into a new stratum of our being, bewitched and dizzy , drunk of his lure we lose ourselves into his splendor only to find it again within his spin circle.

The moon streches out his hands and run his fingers on my face , he cuddles my skin and spread his glowing dust all over my body , one taste of his touch and I am forever hushed.

Lina Hanna Hanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment