Lina H Hanna

Lina H Hanna

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

You say you love me…

I hear your love declaration every day and I wonder, if you really love me then how come you can see me every day but not see through me!

You sit next to me every day but I feel the distance away from you more and more.

You rarely speak to me but when you do you speak without saying anything that can play on my emotional cords.

You tell me how much you miss and want me but yet you never take the time to hug or kiss the craving away.

You say you cannot live without me but yet month pass and you do not find a way to come to me so I stay days and days waiting and postponing my love for you.

You say you will always be there but you are only there when I am in danger or in trouble and for that I appreciate you a lot, you are someone I can depend on in my times of need when life strikes it’s disasters my way you take the fall with me, but I want you to be there even when I am not in trouble or when something is wrong with me, I want to enjoy my time with you problems free!

You say you adore my mind but you never fit me in your busy schedule to read into my thoughts and deep intimate words when I write them down for others to see and appreciate.

You say there can be no one else for you but me, although you rarely have the time for me!

You say you know me but heart but you never know many layers of me!

You say you are the man for me but you do not make me feel like a woman but rather a girl whom you think she feels what you feel.

You say that love is the years I say yes that‘s true but what have become of our years together? Repetition of repetitions, when you stopped studying me, you stopped recognizing the change in me, you only see what you used to see, what you refuse to distinguish, I am not the same old me, I have evolved into a new me, I am not that scared little girl who can’t get by without your presence, what hurts the most is that I am slowly walking out and you are to blind to see and follow me!

You say you would rather die than to go on without me but are you really with me?

You say I color your world with enthusiasm and joy but those who give laughter are in need of it too!

You tell me I am beautiful but you fail to see the details in me!

And when I get cold and distant you ask me:” where are you, don’t you want to see me”? When you should be telling me wait for me and come and turn what is frozen in me into heating system of a sunny me!

You tell your friends how smart and sharp I am and I play along in your show off game of me being your trophy woman, but you fall short on noticing the empty words I say and the role I participate in just to play along!

You say you are crazy about me but your rational mind does not succeed in adhering to the cause effect principle of give and take and you miss the action and reaction speech!

I have news for you, my silence you did not hear and so my speech will fall unclear! Just tell me now that you love me and I will ask you after all of this:” Do you still think you love me”?

Lina Hanna Hanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment