Lina H Hanna

Lina H Hanna

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

She is my Sister!

She walks in a room and it automatically changes as she sets foot in it! The air metamorphosed, the cold ordinary ambiance turns to golden dust, and the dead atmosphere comes to life with her strong and vivid aura!

She has this special gift of making a dead flower bloom , she is an energetic woman, she loves to laugh and make others laugh with her too, she has her tricky ways to force a smile upon your face even when you do not want to. She has a heart of a goddess; she is a great mother, an adorable daughter, an amazing sister that sometimes over protect me from even me! Her voice resounds and echoes in my mind for I hear her calling my name in blame and shame when I am being my craziest self her :” Lina!” hits the passages of my brains even when she is miles away!

She is forever present in my heart and she walks in grace inside the doorways of my being, she is a woman of struggle and resistance, she is an educated person who has the ambition to rise above and beyond her status quo, she loves unselfishly, a devoted mother who never fails her children even in the most challenging situations, she is a enduring lady who knows how to work through all the difficulties and hardship, she is the spring in the midst of winter.

I rarely tell her but my world would have not been the same if it were not of her positive nodulations, she gives me a hard time but I like to walk the lifeline hand in hand with her! Yes she is my sister, my life companion of the roads of hardship and she drinks from my cup of pain and she dances to the voices of my joy, she is there when I need her, to cry on her shoulder, to laugh at her jokes, to enjoy doing nothing with her and take delight in doing everything together!

I hope God will give her the strength to rise every time she feels the need to fall, may the almighty keep her ever shining glow and may her flame never burns out for it lights the world around her and we need her to see the light!

I love my sister and I am lucky to have her in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment