Lina H Hanna

Lina H Hanna

Thursday, July 29, 2010

On What Grounds?

We are often confronted with persons who adopt a different way of interpreting reality, thus either we make fun of them or underestimate their own reasons.

What motivates us? What is the cause behind what we do or what we do not do? Did you ever stop to think why?

Lina Hanna Hanna.

body mind soul

Let me tell you one thing … whenever you perform an act, whatever the nature of this act may be , always ask yourself why are you doing what you are doing? let your reason be valid, let it reflect a parcel of your soul… don’t let it be for the plain cause of “ because I want to” or because “I need to”, validate your grounds, carry forth your needs fore more powerful basis; let your answer be because it will add up to the person I am.. Because I will discover a new me… because it will take me to new pinnacle … because I want to experience the depth of my human existence , the richness of my existence, the diversity of my dimensions … because it will elevate me from the mere simple earthy understanding to the divine discovery of my potential.

Let your reason be because I do not want to preserve myself, I want to consume my soul to the very last breath, because I want to spend all my spiritual baggage, because I do not want to save myself, because I want to burn myself rather than let myself fade..

Let us make the best of our existence by adding profundity to all what we complete, let us fulfill the 3D concept we have:” The Body, the mind, the soul” in every deed we accomplish no matter how small or big it may be; let us satisfy and touch all our 3 dimensions when doing what we do and we shall forever grow and bloom…


No comments:

Post a Comment