Lina H Hanna

Lina H Hanna

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Apocalypse of my heart

How can my sun rise if you are absent? How can my heart dance to a tune that your heart does not play? How can my eyes rejoice in any face if it is not yours? How can one day be added and counted in the calendar of my life if that day was not spent with you?

apoca

How can there be light when I don’t see my reflection in your eyes? What flame would ignite my fire when I am only ashes if I don’t feel your touch?

There is no life without you, only cold hollow existence, which will only, goes on in search of traces you marked with every passage you walked across in the land of my deepest deep.

Oh I die a thousand deaths until you revive me with your voice; oh the sound of your laughter, that laughter that echoes and resounds in the caves of my inner worlds turning the silence into a fiesta of heavenly melodies that only we can hear and dance to its tunes.

You are my fountain of love, knowledge and life… you are my Bermuda triangle where I get lost and never wanting to be found again.

You are my sacred lover, your heart is my temple and my alter; I am forever ready to sacrifice myself if my offering could keep you present to enrich the world with your wisdom and your gospel words.

You are the blood that burst out of my veins adding more verve and more pulse to my ever beating heart for you, I become more alive at the sound of your name, your eyes show me hints of what paradise can be, and your absence kills my presence and transports me to a hell lived away from you.

You are and you will always remain the author of my life, the magician of my reality that draws colors and adds flavor to my daily plate, you bring my summer with you even in the midst of my winter frozen days, your heat melts away the frost of my feelings and your warmth casts away the chill your departure grounds.

You are the aster in my sky where every fiber of my being rotates and spins around it, forming a magical love web that connects me to you through a marriage and a gravity that draws my soul to yours , in an eternal union that no death or departure or distance can break. You are me, and I will always continue to be me even when me leaves me.

May you always be the one who blossoms my inner garden and may you always be the nightingale that sings the song that boom in my ears, may you always be the performer of wonders and miracles in my soul.

You will always be a prisoner in my heart’s jail; you are sentenced to a lifetime of undying love in the spaces of my being. You are forever loved.

Lina Hanna Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment