Lina H Hanna

Lina H Hanna

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Power of the Moment




Here and Now, the hub of the instant, the heat of a moment is when life manifests itself and time is succumbed… we are kings of the immediate, the rulers of the clock, it turns in direction of our leanings and experiencing the current flow either floating or submerging underneath its waves…

Whether sad or happy when issues occur in the present, we feel the rush of the flamboyant existence in our veins we are sure we are here and that we own that specific tick, we celebrate its arrival to confirm that we are still alive and vibrant enjoying what we can enduring what we must , riding the wings of time and surrendering to its flight , taking us to new heights or lows , growing and learning , transforming with each passage of someone who marks our being along the way, becoming the persons we ought to be.

Days pass, moments run us by, through this entire passageway we are always our own selves, preserving our substance and altering our attitudes, our reactions and our perceptions of life and its incidences.

We are always seeking more, in quest of what makes us feel we exist more, that spark that we keep alight, we are scared that the flame might go out in the busy hectic rhythm of living among the everyday routine we engage our self into, the noise of the city and the competition path, the gossip and the chit chat of all the crap and nonsense speaking without saying anything of essence, the social duties and masks we wear to face an aggressive world …

We aim higher, we run away from the apparent material world, searching an unseen realm, a metaphysical life form that validates our humankind nature, we want an additional dimension, a superior advanced truth that can wash away the dust of uncertainty and fragility we endure when everything seems the same and all feelings are but one, where all days are one day, where the presence of one thing equals its absence…

I am just like everyone who craves for the meaning, for the magic and the dream, for the challenge of discovering the many layers that form our characters, I want a world out of this world, I want the winter roses, the breeze of the dawn in the midst of the night, the fairy dust sprinkled above my existence, I want the eternal youth in the core of old age. I want my heart to stay unwrinkled and rejuvenated by an elevated sense that knocks out my five senses and takes my mere existence to a fairy tale …

If you will accuse me of being a hopeless and helpless dreamer so be it, this moment is mine, I am breathing life’s elixir through the beauty that surrounds me, I am here and the pulse is beating in the carnival of this instant, if that s my sentence then I am guilty as charged but I am always in charge and living life at large…

Lina Hanna Hanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment