Lina H Hanna

Lina H Hanna

Saturday, December 18, 2010

You touched me and I Touched my soul


The power of one touch, the command of one kiss makes my soul fly out of my body and soar in the sky of euphoria; it travels to the world of the unseen … Your breath on my skin ignites my flames so I can enjoy your burning lips .

You break my shell and invade my inner maps, you lead me to the land of passion wishing I would stay lost within its boulevards wishing I can never be found again… you emigrate my senses and leave me wanting you more my heart dancing in your arms, catching the stars and the moon having the globe in the palms of my hands.

I rotate around the planets of ecstasy and triumph, with you I am an insatiable avid woman never satisfied drinking from your cup, your wine is the vine of my life, your smile is my northern star..

Your sweet embrace is my wonder, how can you make the time your slave? How can you hold the hour your hostage? How can you make the world turn faster and slower at the same time? You are my magician everything is enchantment with you, everything is dull and a corpse without you, even the voices I hear are noise, empty nonsense; the splendor I see is mere images that mean nothing to me…

I long for your presence for it kills my very own, you are never absent, wherever I am there you are, your words echoes in my brain like a ticklish finger that manipulates my mind, body and stirs my soul….

You whisper in my ears and awake my wilderness and bring it to the surface, my untamed desires are reckless, my self control illicit, my sanity disturbed …you bring out the beast in me so I can take pleasure in eating your forbidden fruit and never feel full but always hungry and angry from this voracious appetite ...

Nothing matters when I am a prisoner in the cell of your eyes, my rose petals shatters on the ground; my scream turns into a muted sound …

My fall turns into a spring when my orchard fill the air with its charm, my flowers never die but they are always looking high towards your sun feeding from your warmth and growing in your light within your fertile soil…

What paradise you transport me to with your devilish attraction? What seventh sky compared to the flight on the wings we ride to escape the earth and its tribulations?

Your wicked ways takes me on a path that would make angels lament in jealousy, you are my heart’s conqueror and my soul’s captor, and you build a bridge for me to cross to my unvisited islands and my untraveled terrains…

I have reached the point of no return , I am a ever traveler , always discovering new heights , I never rest , exhausted from my longing I yearn for your smell , I crave your taste until the sun freezes and the moon is turned off…

Lina Hanna Hanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment