Lina H Hanna

Lina H Hanna

Monday, February 7, 2011

Question marks

To blossom is to become, to explore is to endure; to reach the milestone of the self is to be transformed into the question and develop into the answer to that difficulty.

We go through life wanting explanation and justification to every matter under our sun, we often feel a void within ourselves, a gap that throws us into anguish and lament and we start the series of our question marks out of despair or thrill or excitement to uncover the mystery behind the human complexity that we are made of and thus begins the rebellion movement against ourselves, our environment, our God and our loved ones and the most prominent question we all solicit in our depths is what do I want?or who am i ? Why I am never saturated? Was that the right decision? Why me? When will I ever be free from all the social chains and personal fears?

How can I make my world better? Why do I keep making the same mistake? Why can’t I trust anyone? What is wrong with people these days? What is happening to the world? Why is everything so disposable? Why is love dead and relationships alive? Why can’t I please everyone no matter how hard I try? Am I happy? Do I believe in myself or am I my worst enemy?

How can I manage all my undisclosed desires and the unsolved issues that burden my heart and color it black? Where is my peace of mind? Where is my garden of delights? Where is my water well and my gold mine? Which path is the right path for me?

What are we really looking for? Is it within us or does it lingers outside in the material world? What really matters to us? Is it the mere appearance or the substance itself? Are we only flesh and blood or does the spiritual realm elevates us from simple textile to a divine entity that inhabits us?

We have to get lost in order to be found again, it is okay to be confused since out of chaos breeds order and we learn by trial and error if we do not err we can never evolve and mold ourselves.

We all have to learn how to love those questions and always allow ourselves to hear them when they want to scream to us, we should never silence and kill the voice of inquiry in our minds, for only when we deal with those questions as answers in a form of question, we will awaken the foreign tongue that we speak originally but we suffocated to satisfy our pseudo truths that tells us what we want to hear instead of the real message that these words hold.

Live every question mark and consent to its rewarding pain, agree to the lesson behind that subject, face the uncertainty with courage, make friends with your dark side and listen to your inner voices no matter how awful the sound might be, for only when you are brave enough to stand in the face of your doubts , you will make them into realities and facts , only when you come face to face with your inner being you will be enlightened and no longer be anxious from all these questions that roam free in your interior spaces…

Be not afraid of your question marks for they will mark the person you are and outline the human being you will become… Feed your curiosity and keep the mystery alive!

Lina Hanna Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment