Lina H Hanna

Lina H Hanna

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Untamed and wild



In my bewilderment I enjoy letting go of my nomadic self where I can roam and wander off getting lost in my inner worlds … Running free in the wilderness of my being

I run towards the sun, I look towards the horizon of my soul; I seek new territories, fresh rivers and new scenery … I am forever in quest for what makes me feel i am more alive and less existing …

I embrace the here and now with arms wide open; I hug the unexpected and kiss the lips of mystery I encounter within me and within others…

I can’t get enough of learning and discovering, I do not mind climbing my own mountains nor descending to my deepest deep bottom valley at the same time … when a feeling emerges no matter how dark it may be I welcome it and enjoy its burst …

I am always on the run, high on emotions and enjoying the pain of wanting too much and thinking too much and feeling too much, I enjoy being me even when I hate the me among the many me that inhabits me, the tribes of woman inside of me never scare me, I always seek to understand and never to judge my own being …

I find pleasure in my own madness, I rejoice my multi dimensions, I celebrate my demons as much as I celebrate my angels, I enjoy driving fast and loud music, I savor the sweetness of life in the same way I taste its bitterness, I always find refuge in mother nature and its wisdom … I adore seeing my reflection in the spark I see in the eyes of those whom I love ….

I am knocked out by the pleasures that present themselves to me, I love the road and the travel more than I love to arrive at any destination, I am always eager and keen to find a mind that speaks to mine with no language and no lexis, i am sedated when another heart sings my song and hear my inner music, I am never tired of dancing on the tunes of my inner world and I am always rejuvenated when someone knows how to play on the strings of my being …

I am happy wandering around my inner maps and I do not have any problem with being lost in the labyrinths of my heart , the emotional anarchy I experience is one of my enlightening journeys , it is eye opening and self revealing to me …

Not having a plan is my plan, feeding from the surge of life’s occurrences with no expectancy; just the thrill of being alive is enough for me …

I enjoy the little things in life for they are never small, they are the grand prize in the lottery of existence , I enjoy the smell of my coffee in the morning , the echoes of laughter of my nieces and nephews , the sweet embrace of my mother, the teasing game my sister and I engage ourselves into … My favorite songs and my desired places and faces, roaming in all places in one place and defying the hand of time of my soul having the elixir of my eternal youth in the fountains of my heart where birds sings an everlasting melody …

I sink in my black mood and in the deserted spaces that keep the void of my soul open to be yet filled...i do not curse my depression , I bless my anguish and my sorrow for it gives me two wings to fly above death and soreness …

I enjoy my human experience, living horizonticaly and vertically with all the highs and lows that being a human throws me in its claws and I do not mind fighting back and struggling to get what I want, and to achieve what I never thought myself capable of achieving …

Being me is the greatest gift life has offered me and I am eager to always shed skin and become who I can be , to evolve in a way that allows me to enclose the whole universe within the beats of my heart …

To be one with the world I inhabit is heavenly feeling that cannot be compared, to get pleasure from getting older and still cherish the little girl inside of me is amazing …

To tango with the existence one moment coming together, the other to move apart is an adrenaline rush that pumps blood through my veins and make me insatiable in every shape, way and form, there is never the right dose in my book, I am an extremist by chance and by choice, it is either too much of something or nothing at all …

The horses of my mind will always run free in the wilderness , I will never tame them to please anyone , I am who I am and this is the only way I know who I am …. So either run along with me or just let me be me …

Lina Hanna Hanna..

No comments:

Post a Comment