Lina H Hanna

Lina H Hanna

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Tribute to My Godmother: My second Mother

She graces me with her heavenly smile, she shelters me from any harm, she lights up my world with her mesmerizing loving voice, always there when she is needed , always supporting me , putting up with me when I give her a hard time , she is simply divine…

Eyes so glowing with the flame of love and compassion, tongue that speaks only a language of sympathy and understanding, she is a soldier of righteousness, a warrior of humanity, a hard working woman and a great mother, an adorable wife and a finer friend you can never find …

To say I love her would be an understatement, to say I admire the person she is does not do her justice, to talk about her golden heart is the hardest task for me for her treasures are beyond this world and words commit suicide when describing her refinement…

I am not only tied with her by the blood bond but rather by the heart bond as well, for even if she was not my aunty she would still be my role model and a second mother to me , to have my own biological mother has been more than a blessing to me and to have her as my aunty is twice a blessing and I thank God for the amount of love they shower me with , I ask him to be worthy of his bounty giving me two walking angels while on earth…

Her name is Violette and a violet she is, no flower can ever match her fragrance and her beauty, 5she stands in pride her head towards the sky, always positive, keeping her faith and living her beliefs is what makes her life ease…

She is constantly around; she has a charm that no human can resist, her laughter is a new birth, her insight makes you rich with the pearls of her mind, she is the closest to perfection that I can ever see and I am forever grateful she is in my life, she is my pride and she is my star …

May God always keep her in my world so that it can become more bearable and less challenging …

I love you Aunty

Lina Hanna Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment