Lina H Hanna

Lina H Hanna

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Flirting with life

The art of living is capturing divine moments and embracing that rush of blood pumping through our veins at the soft touch of existence when our senses come to life and we experience a new birth of a star inside of us…

A lover of life I will always remain ,high on living i will never cease to be, kissing the lips of danger, and cuddling with the unknown, indulging myself in what the everyday occurrence bring to my table, drinking form the wine of years and getting drunk and high on breathing the sweet air of freedom and of being present in the moment that intoxicates my body and sedates my mind into a rapture of having the chance to see another sunrise and enjoy another sunset… to be able to enjoy the jewels of mother nature and the gifts of father time , savoring each flavor as it passes by …

That sense of awareness that hits me when I wake up and feel happy to be alive, that power that takes over me and makes me invincible, that inner force that I do have the strengths to stand up to my fears and refuse to be held hostage by its threats, to break the chains that imprison me, to run into my wilderness and rejoice the speed, to experience flying while on earth my legs stand still…

To jump above the fences of my intellectual and emotional boundaries and discover a new territory is what life has best to offer, to dance that primitive crazy dance of the untamed self within myself, to scream of joy and ecstasy for being who I am and dying in anticipation for who I can become …

When I rejoice in that shift from darkness to light, when finding out how much I love the eccentric and the bizarre aspect of things, the thrill is beyond this world …

To appreciate the artfulness of the universe around me is to inhale the very soul of this universe and become one with it in a unity that takes me in a journey of mystic beauty …

To put on a show of supremacy over the world I inhabit and the worlds that dwells within every fiber of my being is a stunning display of being alive and being in control …

To come closer to life and then moving apart as I swing between the fast rhythm and the slow pace of my everyday life is my ability to stay in the race no matter how long the road might take, to enjoy the journey rather than the destination, to live for the sake of being alive rather than searching in vain by drifting apart and away from the core of being …

I sway with my sentimental curves on the tunes of nostalgia and the melodies of the unexpected in the same way I bend on the music of my sorrow and pain, playing on the different cords the harp of existence amuses me with its musical vibes, let the music change and let myself change with it and discover the tribes of women that reside within my deepest deep … Remember when you are in a good mood it has an infectious quality that you can rub on everyone you encounter …

No matter how crazy life can get, always be ready to play along else you will find yourself outside of the game, let the spirit of a winner always guide you, let your soul boom and enjoy the sound…

Lina H Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment