Lina H Hanna

Lina H Hanna

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Enchanted Garden

In my charmed backyard I always dwell, it is where I feel well when my well is about to run dry; there I breathe the air of freedom, unity and fantasy… I escape from the cruelty of the world in a world I create in my mind, it is my home when I feel I am away from home… there , I feel the magic dust that the sky of wonder and possibility rains I dance my savage primitive dance, I howl at the full moon out of jubilation and celebration of dreams, I float on the ground for I no longer feel the need for my feet to walk, there I fly and soar high above the clouds and I make them my pillow where I rest my head and be submerged with a delightful heavenly feeling that no other place can ever grant me…

There I have every kind of Fruit that sweeten my mouth and make my lips sugary… there I have every kind of flowers and roses that are forever fresh, and forever spreading a sweet scent that intoxicates my nose and lift my smelling to a higher state of existence… there I am transformed, I am at peace with myself and my world, there I feel life running through my veins and pumping the blood of passion and love…

There no cruelty exists, no human barbarian actions, only noble beings that act up to the level of their humanity and embrace that divine breathe that was diffused in them at the hour of creation…

There, in that miraculous spot, no tears are shed, only the echoes of laughter that vibrates and shakes my bones, there where the rainbow is eternal and the sky always hugs the earth in a sweet embrace, there in that phenomenal ground, mother nature does not endure the greedy hearts of human beings, there beauty is not mutated and water is not polluted, it is the elixir of youth and the rejuvenate the skin and keeps the heart from wrinkles …

There in my secret haven, I find shelter and refuge from the vampires of human emotions where no thieves can steal away faith and hope…

It is not imaginary I can feel it more real than this brutal unkind reality that tries to imprison me in its webs, I can almost touch the untouchable state of its reality, It touches my skin and flirts with my thoughts, it reignites my flame when the winds of atrocity and horror of this life aim to burn it out and turn it into ashes…

Yes, if this makes me a dreamer, then I am guilty as charged and I want to be sentenced for life and taste eternity trapped there where I feel I am more like me and less like those murderers of humanity and compassion…

Lina Hanna Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment